Sunday, May 03, 2009

sunday morning

Charlie's theory that the apples made the children ill has been rejected.

Henry, who didn't eat any apples, is now sick. So my original theory that this is a virus that will eventually sweep through the entire family has been restored.

The problem with a toddler who has the stomach flu is that they don't know to grab a bowl at the right moment. It is sufficient to say, the floors that I cleaned so thoroughly yesterday are now in need to be cleaned again.

(Oh, and William was wide awake and bouncing off the walls at 3:11 this morning. Just as I suspected. Sometimes, I hate it when I'm right.)

7 comments:

  1. POOR BABY! I was hoping it was the apples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. That stinks. We just had the toddler throwing up experience. Gross. Two times all over the tile. I did the same thing with bleach water and Pinesol...ewww!

    Good luck....too bad your first predictions look like they might be right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord! you guys have already had this crap, here I thought the warm weather and opening up the windows would help but you live in a warm area so apparently it luck of the draw, hopefully it will stop at Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, as frustrating as this weekend sounds, you have SUCH a priceless picture here. He looks SO adorable. Pathetic, yet adorable!

    And I HAVE to tell you...I was SUCCESSFUL! I can't wait until Wednesday to weigh in! I ran my 1/2 marathon today...on a rainy, cold morning! I ran the WHOLE WAY! 13.1 miles. My furthest before that was 10.7! My time was 2:07:02. Under 10 minute miles. I was pysched! Thanks for all the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man! I'm sorry, I was really rooting for it being those apples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I take back my comment on the previous post. That absolutely sucks, and I hope no one else comes down with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Henry looks SO PISSED, poor baby. It's never fun when your own personal body treats you badly.

    ReplyDelete