With the marathon now behind us, I'm excited to focus on some of the topics that I've been jotting down on a note pad next to my computer. Unfortunately, my mind is a flutter and I have no idea where to begin. So please, chime in with your suggestions.
Let's see. We have:
1) To School or Not To School: How a simple message outside a local elementary school has caused me a great deal of angst and made me thankful for the night guard that protects my teeth from grinding off.
2) Knitting Part 6: What better time than summer to finish that wool scarf?
3) Clothes organization: How do six people function with only three closets?
4) Soul Food: A summary of some profound church services.
5) Driving 101: Tips I've learned to stay safe on the road. Alternate title, "Why my husband no longer likes to drive with me."
6) Chez Charlie: Taking the kitchen by storm. Alternate title, "My man can COOK."
7) The next athletic challenge and cancer fundraiser > we have three events planned between now and the end of the year.
8) The Annual Cowbell Awards: A vote on the craziest family from the Airing of our Grievances post, three months later.
9) Keeping The Romance Alive: Alternate title, "Baby, pass me the remote."
10) Will Weaning Ever Happen? Alternate title, "Hurry up Henry, you're going to be late for work."
Of course there are no guarantees that I'll actually write in any particular order about any of these things. I might surprise you and throw in a post about Henry and how he thinks he's Buzz Lightyear. I probably should do that, seeing as I received an e-mail from someone today who thinks that poor Henry must feel overshadowed by his triplet siblings since I never post any pictures of just him.
Something tells me, I'll never win.