1) You get to watch Barney for the umpteenth time and have someone your own size to embrace when they sing "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family - with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too..."
2) Your mother lets you pick out your own outfit, consisting of your sister's sweater and new red velvet skirt worn OVER your blue jeans (because it looked so good with your PJ's). Better yet, your mother allows you to wear this getup to Costco
3) You can
4) You get to help celebrate the second birthday for the Halverson triplets;
5) There are lots of balloons at the birthday party;
6) I MEAN LOTS OF BALLOONS;
7) You get to spend an afternoon, on a beautiful day, playing in your own private jump house;
8) Your brother lets you wash his hair in the bathtub;
9) Story time with all of your blankets and pillows ... in the hallway.
10) After a full day, and a dinner of homemade pizza, you are reunited with your bunny that has been soaked in bleach and washed five times to remove the bird dung from SeaWorld, and you fall asleep at the kitchen table.
There's no doubt ... life is good.
It's even better for us. We are the lucky ones that get to watch these little people grow up.