Thursday, February 19, 2015

oh snow you don't

As I've written previously, we're trying to decide where life will be taking our family next.  Within the next four months, do we move to Massachusetts, or do we move to Texas?   On the one hand, I love winter and am so thrilled whenever it snows.

Exhibit A:  We received five inches this week! 

DSC_0089

On the other hand, I don't know if my family loves winter as much as me. When we heard from relatives in New England that they had received more than 50 inches of snow during the month of February, my husband's enthusiasm to pack up and move north has quite literally chilled.

Exhibit B: This is my step-sister outside of her home in Massachusetts.  Somewhere beneath the nearly five feet of snow that has fallen in the past three weeks is her car....

Untitled

My hope is that she digs it out before Easter.