Thursday, November 24, 2011

on this thanksgiving...

Today I'm reflecting on those things for which I'm thankful.

I'm thankful for the sun that rises and gives us the promise of a new day.

I'm thankful for a very full life with my husband and children.

I'm thankful for early bedtimes after a very full day with my beautiful family.

I'm thankful for neighbors and friends and the kind people in our world.

I'm thankful for my (relatively) good health and the (relatively) good health of my loved ones.

I'm thankful for moments.

I'm thankful for options.

I'm thankful for humor, spirit and a sense of adventure.

I'm thankful for the Greenville Humane Society and the work they do.

This is Louie, an eight-week-old cocker spaniel mix.

IMG_0072

He's the newest member of our family and we're so very thankful for him.

IMG_1772

There is so much love and happiness surrounding this puppy...

IMG_1763

I hope he's thankful for us, too.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. We hope you have a peaceful, thankful and memorable day!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete