IF you color your hair:
1) At what age did you start?
2) Do you do it yourself (what brand?), or do you have a professional do it?
3) With what frequency (e.g., six weeks, six months, six years)?
If you DON'T color your hair:
1) Do you love your natural color?
2) Are you embracing the "grow old gracefully" concept and proudly sporting your grey, gray, silver, white?
3) Are you not willing to go through the hassle (or expense) of coloring it?
And now for a somewhat related question - would you ever consider plastic surgery? Botox, lipo, face lift, tummy tuck, tata transformation? I never thought I'd ever consider any of these things before, but wow, gravity sure is cruel as you sprint through life.
In so far as the baby shower question ... the results are totally split. So it seems that maybe more people, than I originally thought, don't agree with the concept of springing a surprise shower on someone. Does that mean that not all women want a baby shower? Or, all women should know ahead of time about the shower?
Maybe some women really and truly don't want one? And if they don't, why? Is it because they don't like the idea of being the center of attention? Under that scenario, what if someone threw a shower - anyway - without your knowledge? Would that upset you, or make you feel grateful that people care enough to bring together your closest friends and shower you with much-needed gifts? If you say NO, I don't want one, is it because you don't want people to go through the effort, on your behalf, or is it because you really don't want one?
As you can see, I'm trying to wrap my aging head (streaked with white hair) around this.