10. Date Night. Our first one, since ... Ack.
9. Charlie and I almost completely drowing ourselves in curry, because we love Indian food and said we would. On Date Night.
8. Dragging Charlie shopping for maternity clothes, because I gave every last stitch of maternity clothing away after our triplets were born - and have been forced to wear Charlie's sweatpants each day for the past month. On Date Night.
7. Being dragged to see the blow 'em up movie, Shooter, with Charlie, because that's what a good wife does, after dragging her husband shopping for maternity clothes. On Date Night.
6. Getting home at 10:45 PM and seeing that all three of our children were sleeping soundly. And knowing fully well, that they probably fell asleep only 5 minutes before we walked in the door, because if they love to climb out of their cribs and run around the house while we are home until 9:00 PM ... I can guarantee that they pushed the envelope that much further with their grandparents. On Date Night.
5. A two-hour nap in the middle of the afternoon. For me.
4. Waking up from a two-hour nap, in the middle of the afternoon, to a clean house and a prepared dinner.
3. Swimming in the big pool with Grandma Kathleen, a super-star swimmer who will be completing the Alcatraz swim on June 23 and is the "Honorary Grandmother" for Braxton Bilbrey, who will be completing the swim again ... this year. At the tender age of eight.
2. Having our three children be so thoroughly exhausted by interacting with Alex & Kathleen, that they went to bed at 6:30 PM and were asleep by 6:35 PM the day they left.
and the number one thing:
1. Three Easter Baskets ... each containing a pink tutu. Because everyone knows that not only girls wear pink tutus.